As some of you know, I am knitting a ten-stitch blanket, but I am also knitting a log cabin blanket. So ... I have decided why not combine the two? By that I mean knit a 'square' on the ten-stitch, and knit the log cabin to the same size, and then sewing,[or crocheting] the two together. Like squares, but different? Anyhow, I can visualize this and reckon it is gonna look quite something. Might even keep my interest, simply because it is a little different - and it is a good stash buster. Goodness knows I have enough, it will of course be done in 4-ply, as that is what I have the most of. As usual, pictures will follow, just give me a chance to get this log cabin to the right size.
I'm into crafting, and have way too many UFO'S, and WIP's to list. I thought I'd try this out, to see if it would help me get some of them finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so typical of me
As some of you know, I am knitting a ten-stitch blanket, but I am also knitting a log cabin blanket. So ... I have decided why not combine...
-
I really enjoyed knitting this vest for my husband. He helped pick out the colours, and although you wouldn't know it - looking at the...
-
I have been working on the Lakemoor Vest. Really had been enjoying the pattern, done in two colours. Got the back completed without any pr...
No comments:
Post a Comment