Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My first attempt.

Okay, this is a first for me. NO pictures, yet. Gotta give me a chance. I need to explore this world of an online diary, and see just how much of myself I want to expose. This is supposed to be about my attempts to get my UFP's and WIP's under control. I love starting new patterns, but, have trouble finishing them. I also suffer SSS, which needs some working on. Joining a sock group is no help, 'cos it just causes me to have more single socks!!!! But.............I've joined two - or is it three - sock groups. I have no idea of what I'm doing here, so will just ifnish this first post here, and go and do some more knitting on a wrap that I really should have finished months ago, as it is already winter here in New Zealand.

No comments:

Boteh Shawl

Here is the shawl that is in 2ply lace, on 4mm needles. I am over half way through the first chart.  It takes quite a bit of concentration t...