Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Time to add something.

I've actually got some pictures to add here, once I get my camera back. I finished my MS3, and have blocked it as well. I've also got some pictures of the Aran weight Lace Shawl I made for my sister. But that has to wait until I get my camera back off my daughter. I actually can't remember what other pics are on that camera, will have to see once it is returned.
I'm now a working woman, having acquired a part-time job. I've only done two days, and already am doing extra!! They have a card-holders day on Thursday, and I'll be working all day then. Guess that will be good for me, because it will bring me up to speed real quick. Hope I cope alright.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...