Sunday, November 11, 2007

A rather boring post

This isn't much of a post. I'm just checking in on my own blog. I got me a new laptop, and having fun being able to go online without having to wait for the PC being free. I'm still keeping things on the PC, if only because this isn't set up to a printer, yet. That will probably be next on the list.
I'm also STILL getting used to Ravelry. I'm not too sure if I really want to own up to the stash I have. It's not even organised, a lot of it is still in plastic bags. AND, it's still all over the floor, BUT, NOT, in the lounge any more - at least, not ALL of it. I think my patterns are more organised than my wool, and so are my books. But they are easy to get into order. LOL

No comments:

Boteh Shawl

Here is the shawl that is in 2ply lace, on 4mm needles. I am over half way through the first chart.  It takes quite a bit of concentration t...