Monday, May 26, 2008

Something finished....

I recently finished somehing, but have to , reknit it, because I must have missed something in the casting off', as it is starting to unravel. The horrible thing? This was knitted on 15mm needles, in feathers like yarn, AND eyelash type of yarn. I DO NOT want to redo this, but know I have to. Instead, in disgust, I've gone and started the log cabin blanket from the Mason Dixon Knitting book. I will actually post a picture of my 'mess' before fixing the silly thing. It loked so nice, too!!

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Oh man I am so sorry about the unraveling, That just is wrong.

I have wanted to do a log cabin pattern but haven't tried yet. Hopefully it will put you in the happy knitting mood.

emy said...

Don't worry about blogging whenever...some of us just can't do routine stuff :P

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...