It's Bathurst weekend here, and I usually park up to watch the lead up to the great race on Sunday. Watching the practice sessions is almost as interesting as the race. This year I have actually taken time off work to watch the race.
While it is Bathurst weekend, it gives me more time for knitting. My Hybrid blanket is coming along. I just need to stop visiting the frog pond. I've settled on the crossover from 10-stitch to log cabin, it's just the color combination that keeps changing. I'm not in any great hurry to get this finish, but know I have other things on the needles that need working on, and really want to get them finished. Can't say it will stop me from starting something else, if I see something that takes my fancy.
Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of my Bathurst blanket, which always comes out at this time of year. And, of course, I am wearing my top from when we made it to Bathurst eight years ago. So want to be able to go back there one day.


No comments:
Post a Comment