Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New look me

I tried this last night, but it didn't work. Lets hope it goes through today. I have a new look - short hair. I've had it all pretty much all cut off, and really like the new look. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing, but I really don't regret getting it done. I will get a picture taken later today, and see about getting it up here.
On the knitting front, I've now finished three cloths in the last three days. Am now working on a hooded scarf from the Lionbrand website. I've also taken some things off the needles, just decided that I really wasn't that into them. Others, that are still languishing will be attended to sometime. Part of their problem, I dont know where I've put their pattern. I'm sure I will be able to track them down, though. Then, maybe, I will have most of my needles back.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I've been thinking about cutting my hair short, but I keep chickening out, lol

Can't wait to see the New You

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...