Friday, December 24, 2010

Tomorrow

Am pretty much set, and nearly ready for tomorrow. The meat is cooked, and in the fridge, the salads won't get made until tomorrow - I want them as fresh as possible. Need to cook the potatoes, and boil some eggs, which won't take long, really. Am waiting for son and his partner to arrive, should be here soonish, I hope. Presents are under the tree, and the cat is leaving them alone, for which I am grateful.
We are having subway for dinner tonight, don't really want to create any more dishes than we have too. Am looking forward to tomorrow, actually. Not so much the next day, because I have to work!! Ahh well, someone has to do it.
Hope anyone reading this has a good day, and is able to create good memories.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...