Saturday, January 23, 2021

Trying to keep this up.

 It is actually quite hard to think of a title for posts. I am not a writer, which shows in my boring titles. Never mind, I reckon I am pretty much the only one concerned about that for this blog.

Anyway, I have a new watch. It's an active one. Hoping It will encourage me to be a little more active. We can only hope. I am not too worried sbout thecweight loss, just need to be more active. And not at the gym, either. I don't think this backbof mine would cope with that. If there was one just for women, then maybe I would give it a go, but not with weights. For now I shall get back into walking in the evening. I actually enjoy doing that.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...