Sunday, January 10, 2021

Long time no post

Oh my goodness, I had actually forgotten that I had this blog. Shows how much notice it got from me, none!! Anyway, I'm not sure anyone is actually reading this, anyway; but I'll try to keep it going for myself. As a way of tracking my knitting progress. I know there are probably easier ways to do it, but hey if this works, then good for me. I can't say my UFO'S have greatly reduced, but I am getting better at staying on one project for longer. I completed a jersey for my husband, and have another on the needles for him. As it is summer here now, I am not working on it as much as I should. But, it will get finished. This is a short post, just to get me back into the swing of things, so to speak.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...