Sunday, December 05, 2021

Been quiet I know

 I've been processing some bad news that we received at work this past week. Our store manager has cancer, and won't be back to the store. It ahs hit several of us pretty bad. On the day we were told, I was okay with the news, felt sad, but not too ovverwhelmed. But, the day we were told that she won't be coming back was not good for me. I spent pretty much the rest of the day fighting back tears. I did try to stay busy, so I didn't thave too much time to think about it. This will be the 6th person fro our store  that has got cancer. Of the other five, only two are still alive. It just makes things a little hard. 

On the knitting front, I am making good progress on the second baby shawl I am knitting for Karen. I am on to the last repeat of the pattern, and only have the twelve rows of the border to do, then it will be finished. I have had a bit of fun wth this pattern.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...