Saturday, February 12, 2022

Progress

 I am making good progress on my Iona blanket. I will post pictures shortly. It now fits across the bed, so I just need a couple more squares, so it can hang a little over both sides of the bed; then I will concentrate on the length. The squarees are proving quite addictive, and I am averaging nearly two a day. Each colour is being used twice, first as background, then as the foreground colour. It is quite interesting how the colour changes as you use it with another colour. I think that is why I have stayed knitting this particular pattern. 



I have had to take the picture as two, because it is too wide for one picture.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...