Sunday, August 21, 2022

No name

 Now, I know I haven't posted here in a long while. I have finished Iona, and will put up a picture later. I really love the way it has worked up, and am so pleased with the colour I used for the I cord border. One of the girls at work - Rose - suggested it, and she was totally right.

One of the reasons I haven't written anything was because I was going through some personal things and work. And I really didn't feel like doing alot, except knit.

I am currently shaking off the last of covid. Both my husband and I got it at the same time - he got it really lightly with a strong positive. I, on the other hand, got bad symptoms, with a weak positive!!! Makes no sense to me. Maybe it was because I was also fighting sinus and hayfever. The wattle is in full flower over here, and the pollen has also started up. I have been left feeling rather tired, and hope they are understanding at work. 

Speaking of work, I go back on Tuesday. Makes it a short week for me, but I am happy with that. I know I am going to feel quite work out at the end of each day, and certainly by the end of the week, I will need my days off.

Since finishing Iona, I have started Durrow, and had to unpick the whole thing after I realised I had read the charts totally wrong. I was on a total downer when I had to do that. I did try to walk away and start something else instead. But, I know that if I don't pick it up again, then I won't do it. It will stay in the naughty corner for a very long time.  

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...