Wednesday, November 26, 2025

It is finished

 The blanket I have been working on is finished. I am not sure if I will put a border around this one. I'm thinking I might just leave it as it is. The edges do look tidy, and I really don't feel like adding anything more to it. I have thought more about the use of colour on this blanket, and as you will see in the picture, I have stuck to a pattern for the colors. I had fun picking out different cables, and if you look closely, you will see that some of the cables are used more than once. That was deliberate on my part. I didn't really want to do a plain middle, and I like working cables. 



No comments:

Daylight savings is hard

  It's the first day of our summer time, so it means getting up an hour earlier than normal. Boy am I feeling it now!!! I like the extra...