Sunday, September 27, 2026

Daylight savings is hard

 It's the first day of our summer time, so it means getting up an hour earlier than normal. Boy am I feeling it now!!! I like the extra daylight at the end of a work day - on the days I work - but boy, it isn't easy to get used to. 

At least I can still knit and read. I'm still working on my hybrid blanket, which has finally settled down to a definite style. Only took several trips to the frog pond. But, I am know happy with how it looks. Of course, it is going to be double sided, as that will help to use up some of my 4-ply stash - and goodness knows I have enough of it!!!! I am also reworking my Iona. I felt it needed some tweaking, so have unpicked the sewing, and will be making more squares later. Meanwhile, Iona sits in a bag sulking - yes she is sulking in a big way. I am trying very hard not to cave. 

No comments:

Daylight savings is hard

  It's the first day of our summer time, so it means getting up an hour earlier than normal. Boy am I feeling it now!!! I like the extra...