Saturday, October 22, 2005

Kewl, somebody read this!!


Wow!!!! I really didn't expect to see comments!!! Thank you!!! lol
Anyway, I', going to take some picture os some of the things I have on the needles, and start putting them up here for viewing. I'm NOT going to photograph ALL the things I have going, as there are just way too many!!! I start things quite happily, just finishing them, and NOT starting anything new is my problem!! lol There are just too many patterns that I need to try, and not enough time to do them all, so Ifigure if I start some of them, I might eventually get them finished. Sounds good to me, anyway. :)
Now I'm going to see if I remember how to put up a picture. This one will be of my daughter on the occasion of her 21st birthday, which was in August of this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Daughter looks like a friend I had in High school. She is a very pretty girl!
Hugs,
Vanessa

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...