Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Allroundcrafter

Allroundcrafter
Winter is obviously on the way over here. Both my children have come down with bad throats. Natasha went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago, and Gareth is off to the doctor this afternoon. At least I can still get some knitting/crocheting done. I really need to concentrate on some of the things I wanted to get finished BEFORE winter arrived!!!! Not a lot of chance of THAT happening. Ahhhhhhhh well . . . there is always next winter. I really want my mohair coat for THIS winter, though. Guess that will be my next project to get off the needles - especially now that I have more of the wool wound up.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...