Saturday, June 27, 2009

Long time...No post

Seems to be a habit of mine. I just keep forgetting to update things here. I am STILL recovering from this horrible cough, they call it the 90-day cough, and I can well believe that it will hang around that long. Just when I think I've finally shaken it, I start up with the coughing again - I REALLY don't like this winter.
Anyhow, I really wanted to write about a new to me yarn that I am working with - just a simple scarf mind you, but it is really quite kewl looking. It's called 'Moda Vera Millefoglie', and is made up of 56% Acrylic, 38% Polyamide/Nylon, 5% Virgin Wool, and 1% Polyster Metalic. I am using 7.5mm needles, and 20sts, and it is coming out quite interesting. It is actually different sections of yarn, so you get to change yarns, without having to get another ball. I know what I'm trying to say, just not coming out right.
I'm gonna get my hair coloured today. My sister is coming up this afternoon to do it. I'm getting a red brown put through it. Don't know how it will look, I'm just trying to cover up the grey. I don't have too much of it, but enough to where I wanna stay coloured just a little longer - crikey I'm only 49!!! lol

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...