Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Spoilt by husband

I am so spoilt by my husband sometimes - actually, most of the time, really. He bought me a bracelet today that I was only looking at prices for. I served a customer that was wearing one of these, and asked her where she got it. I really liked them. I told my husband about them, and asked him if he could go price them for me, I knew they came as a set. Well . . . he went and bought them for me!!! Aren't I the lucky one?!? It is a set of two, with what looks like measurements on them - like a tape measure, but on a bracelet. One is fatter than the other, and I really like them.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...