Saturday, January 12, 2013

First FO of the year

I have actually finished something this year. Not a very big thing, a square - from a dishcloth patter - that is going to be part of an ongoing project. I have a plan in mind, but it will be in progress for at least the rest of this year. The next project I am working on is a shawl that I started when my daughter (Natasha) was pregnant with William. I figure it is time I got that off the needles, I've only been working on it for over a year!! Having said that, it's not been worked on solidly, I did digress and work on other things. In fact, it languished for quite some time; but, no more!!! I have most of it done, the edging isn't going to make me happy, I am not keen on doing edging's separately, but prefer them knitted on. Ah well, the things we do, LOL

No comments:

Boteh Shawl

Here is the shawl that is in 2ply lace, on 4mm needles. I am over half way through the first chart.  It takes quite a bit of concentration t...