Sunday, September 27, 2015

Long time, no see

But I am here for now. It is 3:56am, here in New Zealand, and the RWC is on. We are watching the Canada/Italy game at the moment. The two I really want to see are South Africa/Samoa, and England/Wales. I feel sorry for the Samoans, what with SA coming off their shock loss to Japan. Anyway, I have designed an Afghan. It is going to be called New Beginnings. I have no pictures, yet, but will post them as I progress. I have never done this before, so it is an adventure. I am knitting this for my beautiful younger sister, and she got naming rights. She has no idea of the patterns I have picked, and not seen the colour, either.

1 comment:

Clipping Solutions said...

Thanks a lot for sharing your valuable post with us.
Background Removal Service

Boteh Shawl

Here is the shawl that is in 2ply lace, on 4mm needles. I am over half way through the first chart.  It takes quite a bit of concentration t...