Sunday, September 27, 2015

So, here is some information on the afghan. I am using Ashford Tekapo 8 ply wool. I am using 5 mm needles, because I am a tight knitter and with the cables in the pattern, I want a slightly looser fabric. 383 stitches, and the patterns I am using are Wavy Cable-from The Harmony Guide to Knitting Stitches, page 56. Cable Squares-The Harmony Guide to Knitting Stitches, page 42. Tilting Ladder-www.knittingfool.com Thick and Thin Basket-Maria Parry-Jones The Knitting Stitch Bible, page 59. Cabled Goat-Half-Assed Knit Blog Angel Wings-www.craftcookie Robo Stitch 1-www.craftcookie Mountain Peaks-www.craftcookie I am using two colours. But can't show a picture of the second colour yet, as I have it on order. Will put up pictures when I have both colours. I have no idea how much yarn it is going to take, that is part of the adventure. 😉

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...