Thursday, October 28, 2021

I am tired

I am so tired these days. Every day I have come home from work, and taken painkillers. My back is getting worse, and my hips aren't helping  things either. I don't like aging, it sucks. Living with all this pain is just so very exhausting, both physically and mentally. I truly don't know how much longer I can be doing this job, what with all the heavy lifting that is involved, and how much more is expected of me. I know I can't keep taking these pain killers, they can't be good for me long term. But what else am I to do?

On a brighter note, I finished the first shawl for Karen. Am working on the second shawl, which I changed to a circular one, because I was getting bored with the border of the other one. This one I am now doing is the Old Shale pattern, or Feather and Fan pattern. It has been called both. I am liking it so far, as it is working up fairly quickly, even with 433 stitches on the needles. I'd like to get this finished before Christmas, as I have other knitting that I really want to do. 

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...