Saturday, March 19, 2022

Just a little update

 I have been plugging away at Iona, and am happier with the colours that I am now using. As I said in my last post, I am going with colours that make me happy.  Yes, there are some darkish colours, but there are more light ones. 

I did say that my knitting is my voice. It reflects some of me, I like colours, preferably light, bright, colours. I guess that is because I try to be positive. I am not a light, bright person. In fact I have been told I am quite a boring person. I have learnt to accept that.  I know I can't come up with anything witty, but do I really want to? Sometimes I wish I could, I envy those people that can come back with a clever reply. I am surely not one of those. 

I try to see the best in people, always believing that there is something good in most people. I get hurt easily, but that is because I feel things personally too much. I don't really want to harden up, that is not who I am. I may not shed tears in a sad situation, at least not where it can be seen. I usually cry once I get home, or on the way home if I am walking. It's not good to be in tears at work, it can be seen as a sign of weakness. Am I weak? I sure hope not!!!!

1 comment:

debij40 said...

It does look like your project is coming along. It looks like a very complicated square to me. I have less patience these days for complicated knitting and crafts in general. Please keep posting. <3

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...