Saturday, June 04, 2022

Normal transmission has begun

 I took a very short break from Iona, and of course, I didn't write anything on here. I knitted a couple of baby items for a baby shower we are having at work for one of the girls there. I enjoy knitting baby items, because they tend to be quick and easy. Now that I have finished those two items, I am back to Iona. I made sure I kept the current square near me, where I could see it, just to make sure Iona didn't end up on the backburner. I don't want it to become a UFO, I want it to stay as a WIP. I truly don't know how big it is actually going to end up, as I keep finding new colours that can be used in this blanket. I know it was supposed to only be a queen size, but will not be surprised if it turns out much bigger. Of course, it will stretch one it is finished. The whole weight of it will make sure of that. But, while I am enjoying this knitting, I will keep adding squares. It does have to come to an end at some point, but hey, there's no hurry for that. 

I do have a jersey that I need to do for my husband, so I guess that will be the driving force to geth this blanket finished. Just don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...