Monday, July 04, 2022

Stress

We all handle stress in different ways. Sometimes you don't even realise that you are stressing about something, not until that stress actually goes away. I have been stressing about things at work, trying to not give in to it, but, when you have a headache that seems to overtake you, you know you really aren't handling the stress very well.  So, how to handle things? Talk about it, with someone you trust totally which in my case is my husband. I also need to get back to walking, even in the winter I still need to go for a walk. I haven't been doing as much walking as I used to, and I honestly think that is playing a part. It is how I usually work that stress out of my system, as well as the talking thing. Knitting is also a wy fo relieving the stress. I continue to knit, no matter what. I can't not knit, it is so much a part of who I am.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...