I keep forgetting I have this blog. I do mean to write more, but then life happens, and I go AWOL. I am still working on my hybrid blanket, and enjoying doing so; I am also reworking my Iona. Not as much as Hybrid, but that is because Hybrid is my new favourite pattern. Because I am reworking Iona, and not doing it for the first time, I already know how it looks. Whereas Hybrid is all new, and I am still not sure how it will look once completed. I think it will look good once finished, and the colours will look good. I'm not so sure that the hybrid part will really show up, but, I know it is there, and that is what matters.
Knitting grounds me when things seem to be unsettling. I may not finish things in a timely manner, but I do usually get them finished. I like the process of knitting, and speed isn't that important to me. I'm told I am a fast knitter, but I doubt that very much. It takes me way too long to get things finished. Even if I did just work on one item, which is very difficult to imagine, it would still take me a while to complete. Part of that is because I stop and look at other patterns, and how I could do them. Then I try to remind myself that I really should get something finished first.
No comments:
Post a Comment