Sunday, November 13, 2005
I finally finished my doily!!! This is the first time I've ever done a crochet chain cast off. It took a little getting used to, but once I got the hang of it, it was actually quite easy. Here are two pictures of the doily. The first one is before blocking - just off the needle/hook. The second picture is of it drying on the freezer.
What a difference blocking makes!!! On to the next project - my Kiri really needs some work on it. A very good friend of mine has lent me her 5.5mm long circular needles. A very big thank you, Donna, for that. I'm up to 6 repeats each side on my Kiri. Don't know how big I'll make it.