Sunday, June 17, 2007

Another garment finished.

I've finished something else, and am feeling pretty good, because I actually didn't let myself get too distracted by other patterns - either those I already have on the needles, or those I've printed off over the last few days - and goodness knows, I've printed off a fair few patterns over the last few days!!! I really need to live forever, just to be able to knit, or crochet, all the patterns I want to do, AND to use up my ever growing stash.

Anyway, here is a picture of the cardigan. The flash has made the colour look brighter than it really is.
I got the pattern from the October 2006 English Woman's Weekly Home Series Magazine. This magazine also has some cute mice to knit - called Alan Dart - Dickensian mice.


No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...