Thursday, April 18, 2024

Covid

 So, I have come down with covid. This is the second time for both my husband and myself. I can't say this time feels better than the first time, it feels like  a really bad head cold. Having said that, it is a headcold that is really knocking me about. So, to help me over this hurdle, I have started a log cabin. But, this log cabin has my own twist on it. I am doing it in mostly sock wool from my stash, and it has a very simple cable, and a very simple lace pattern on it. I am doing a very simple basket weave - 4sts by 4sts - and I like the way it is looking. It may yet change again, as I start to feel better, and more able to think of other 4 stitch patterns that are suitable for a man.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...