Friday, April 05, 2024

Kirriemuir...

 Is a challenge. It is lace weight, cables, in the round, with 372sts. A Lucy Hague pattern that I don't think I can work on for too long in any evening, as it takes even more concentration that the Boteh Shawl I am also doing in lace weight. I wasn't going to start another project, but just couldn't resist. I really like Lucy Hague patterns, even if they are a challange to do. But, having said that, that is the very reason I enjoy doing them. This pattern also has a steek section, which I have only done on Lindisfarne - another Lucy Hague pattern. Thank goodness this is done in one colour - imagine doing a two colour lace weight pattern!!!! Now there would be a real challenge!!!! Don't think  I am ready for that just yet, though.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...