Saturday, July 17, 2021

Not sleeping

I must say, I don't like this not being able to have a full nights sleep. I have been awake since 3am, so have given up and got up. It isn't very late, but I guess I may well get rather tired later today. 

It has rained all night, which I usually find a soothing sound. Still raining in fact. It is an inside day, which is good for me as I have some books to read and some knitting to do.  I have started casting on Kirriemuir for myself. I hope the pattern goes okay in the yarn I have picked out for it. I actually don't honestly know what the yarn is, it is on a cone, and had been in my stash for a number of years. I do remember I got it from a Save Mart shop down in Christchurch before the earthquake. That really ages it!!! I also know it is pure wool, and about a 3/4 ply yarn, which is perfect for this wrap.  

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...