Thursday, July 29, 2021

Bad back

 I know no one reads this except me, but that is okay. Good thing I am not doing this for other people. To be honest, I actually don't know why I bother keeping it going. But there you are, I am.

Today has been really hard, as I hurt my back in the morning at work. I made it through the whole day, barely able to walk now, but I did it. Hoping the next two days off will help my back to heal even a little. I can't bend down to pick anything up, so if it falls to the floor, there it will stay. So, my plans for doing some gardening might just have to go on the back burner. I do not need to injure this any more than it already is.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...