Saturday, July 24, 2021

Washing

I love the smell of washing that has been hung outside to dry, or even to just air. It has a fresh smell. I don't like having to hang it when it is really cold, and you need gloves while doing so, but I will do it. I have a dryer, that doesn't really get used very much. But I know it is there when I need it. Today was one of those days. Hanging the washing in the cold, but sunny. We have had so much rain lately it is good to take advantage of the good weather while we have it. More rain is predicted over the next couple of days. At least I will know the woolens have had a good airing, rather than another wash.  

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...