Thursday, July 22, 2021

Sore neck

 So, I have a muscle in my neck that is playing up and causing a bad headache. I have been trying to fix this all week, but today it has actually gotten the better of me. Waking up wiath a migraine because of my neck is no fun. We can't fine the lovely heat pad I usually use on my neck to help with this, so I am not sure what I can use. We do have one, but I an't use it because it has lavender in it, and I can't have lavender around me, it triggers my asthma. Som I need to find some way to help this. I don't really want to take any drugs, as that is not really curing the muscle thing. Ahh well, I guess it could give me more time for knitting.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...