Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Back issues

 I know, this blog was set up for knitting. But, since it is my blog, and nobody seems to be reading it other than me, and if anyone is reading it, they sure aren't commenting. So, I can write what ever I choose. Since I fell on the ice a few years ago, I have had back issues. My back was broken at the time, but nothing was done about it, so now I have to live with the consequences of that. Yesterday, at work, I hurt my back doing something I have done a dozen times before, but this time my back decided it wasn't liking it. All I did was bend a little, and turn to pick up something that had fallen to the floor. I've done that heaps of times before without any issues. So why did my back decide it didn't wanna do that? Of course, that means I can't go to work today, because my back is only just starting to come right, and I know with all the heavy lifting that I do, it would cause more damage. The only good thing about being home is being able to do some more knitting on the two shawls that I am actually being really good at working on. Doing two that have different constructions makes things really interesting. It is going to be interesting to see just how long it takes to finish either shawl.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...