Wednesday, September 01, 2021

Lock down

The trouble with being inlock down is you can all too easily get a little lazy. Or, not so much lazy, as not do a lot. The weather doesn't help, either. I know this is the first day of Spring, so lets hope it is a little warmer than the last few days. I did have big plans on doing another clean up inside, and outside. Neither has been achieved. Maybe now that we have moved to level 3, I might feel more active? Goodness knows the garden sure needs a lot of attention, again. And there is lots of stuff inside that could get even more sorted, but then, what to do with all the rubbish? We can't recycle it at the moment, and most of it can be recycled. I don't want to put it in the rubbish, so it would just build up, not really what I am trying to achieve. I've been trying to imagine I am on leave, as I was supposed to be, but that isn't really working either. Ahh well, just admit, I am feeling lazy, and go with it. Bet once we are back at work, which will be next week, (in time for my leave to finish), I will suddenly feel more active. How typical.

One good thing that has come out of this particular lock down, I have been using more of my stash. Not been buying as much yarn as I did last time; and the yarn I have bought is for a particular project. Still, that being said, I will get more yarn at some point. I've been asked to do some baby knitting, and going through my stash shows I don't really have much in the way of baby wool.  Not saying I will get more of it, though. As I am not sure just how much baby knitting is needed for this particular person, and I am not sure that if it is straight wool, wether it will be taken proper care of. So I need to be looking at a wool/acyrlic mix.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...