Monday, April 25, 2022

I do not like unpicking

But somethime you just have to do it. Today I have unpicked two fo the squares I was working on. The first one was because a stitch slipped off the cable needle, and I couldn't fix it, so off the needles it came. The second one was because the colours just weren't working together. They were too similar, and you couldn't really se the difference. Som I am hoping third time lucky for the square I have going jow. These two colours are enough apart in shade for me to be able to keep working. 

I was doing so well on the blanket, too. At least I know to be a little more careful inmy slelction of pairings.  

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...