Friday, April 29, 2022

I had to do it again

I had to unpick another square. Why? Because I forgot an important increase. How on earth I left it out is beyond me, maybe because I hadn't had a coffee? Maybe because I knew I had a doctors appointment this morning, and I knew she would bring up the smear test. Maybe because I was getting just a little to careless with my knitting? Or a combination of all of the above? I should put these two in time out, and do two different colours instead, then go back to these. 

I don't want to take a break from this blanket, because if I do, I know I won't pick it up again for a long time, I will get too distracted with other things. And, I also don't want to take a break from knitting - I tried that, lasted about 30 minutes. So, I can't do that, just press on and know that I will get another square done and it will be good.  

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...