Saturday, April 09, 2022

Still here, just not written in awhile

 I am still working on my Iona. Will get some more pictures up once I have this panel finished. I am going to try something a little different for the next panel. I have heaps of white yarn, so am looking at using it as a background colour. I'm thinking it will look really good with the darker colours. I will need to check what colours I have already used with the white, because I am not ready to double on them yet. I actually don't know if I will need to double on colours. I seem to have more than I thought I did. 

My finger is nicely healed now. I used a diffeent splint, one I made from an ice block kind of stick that I found in a craft box. It worked really well, and allowed me to continue knitting, and to be able to do my job at work. In fact, it felt much better with the new splint, than with the one made from a cotton bud.  I am keeping it, too. You never know, it might come in handy. Not that I intend to hurt my finger like that again, not in any hurry for a repeat performance. 

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...