Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Yet another project

 What does one do when you can't find a pattern to go with a UFO? Why, you cast on another project of course!!!  Well, that is what I do, anyway. In fact, I think I may have accidentally cast on two projects!!!  One  had to start again, because the stitch count was wrong. I don't actually know if anyone has test knitted this project, so this could be lots of fun. The designer of this particular has passed, so there is not anyone, that I know of, that could help if things go all pear shape. I don't think they will, because there is a picture of the project, so that gives me hope. The other one has no picture, so should be fun. These make knitting really interesting, as you really, truly don't actually know if you are doing things right. And you can really call things a design feature. Works for my, anyway.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...