Sunday, August 01, 2021

Covid shot

 So, I have had my first Covid shot. Other than a sore arm, everything is okay. I was told you could have a slight headache, and other aches and pains; but, since I am normally in some sort of pain, it won't really be much different. I go back on the 21st of August for my second shot. At least I have the first one out of the way.

My back is still a little sore, so will be trying to take it easy at work today. It isn't 100% yet, just getting there. At least I am able to walk better than I could on Thursday.

Right, gotta go get ready for work. Hope it is a bit busier that it has been lately. I am not going to be doing any stock movement, especially with my back like it is. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...