Friday, August 13, 2021

Covid shot

 Well, I have changed the date of my second Covid shot. The health minister has said that it would be good to have the second shot a bit further out from the first shot. So, I have put mine out for another week. I know it is only another week added on, but it means, for me, that if I do have any reaction, then I will have the following week to recover. I go on a weeks leave from the day I get my second shot. 

Meanwhile, I am continuing to do my knitting, reading, and trying to keep warm. It started out quite nice this morning, but has gotten quite cold now.  I had my three month blood test this morning. Don't have to worry about that, which is really good. The heated throw that I bought has been wonderful. For some reason, the cat has decided that she no longer likes it. That's okay by me, her loss, my gain. I actually have it on at the  moment, and it is so nice!!!

Not been watching as much Netflix as I thought I might. There are lots of shows I might try, but it is taking time to check them out. I've added a few to my list, but whether I keep them on said list, only time will tell.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...