Thursday, August 19, 2021

Reading

 I have said before that I love reading. I get that from my parents, they are both still avid readers. I have just finished a really good book. I made my cry, it made me laugh, I smiled, I felt sad, I felt happy, I felt the loss of the characters, but I also felt their hope. The book is called "The Emporium of Imagination", by Tabitha Bird. It is about grief, loss, love, but it is also about hope. I could really identify with the characters of the book. If you want a really good, read I totally recommend this book. Even if you are grieving, or not letting yourself grieve, then please read this book. It might help. 

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...