Friday, August 06, 2021

WIPS and UFO's

I said when I started this blog that I was going to try to finish some WIP'S and UFO's. I am not doing very well on that score. There are just too many patterns I must try out. Some of them come off the needles, others just languish in the background. I even am trying to get the oldest UFO complete that I posted about a few days ago. But I am already getting bored with it!!!  How bad is that. I've seen another pattern that I just must start. This one has cables, and looks really nice. The good news is, I will be using stash, the bad? HMM...another potential UFO? Not sure if it will, because it is interesting enough to keep me going. Let us see how this one pans out shall we. Onwards, and upwards.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...