Monday, August 16, 2021

Sore knee

I really am not keen on this getting older business. I have a knee that clearly needs a new home, it is so very sore. Hurts to walk, hurts to stand, hurts to sit. Having sore hips doesn't help, either. My hips are sore because of my knee, It is actually very exhausting trying to pretend that you are all good, and are coping very well. It's when I get home that I really feel the pain, but that is because I have to keep going at work. Today is one of those days that I feel old. Knowing I didn't sleep very well last night because my knee was throbbing, and my hip decided to join in. And don't tell me exercise works. It hurts!!!!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So very sorry. Is it time for a replacement?

addictedknitter said...

More than likely, but I don't that will happen any time soon

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...