Saturday, August 28, 2021

UFO's to WIP's

And then to a finished object.  I said all that time ago when I started this blog that I was going to try to complete some UFO's. Let's be honest, I've not done so well on that front. But, I am happy to report that I have actually got one UFO that is now finished. I will post a picture of it later. This was a baby blanket, that I bought as a kit from Deramores. I did the edgings in a different colour, because I wasn't sure that I had enough of the original yarn to complete all four sides. I like the colour of the border. I don't have a little girl to give this to, so it is going to sit on my couch, with another baby blanket, until someone comes along that needs either of them more than I do.

No comments:

Improving but. . .

 Having COVID, or recover from it is bad enough. But, I am also fighting hayfever - how does that happen?!?!? I have also started a cold sor...